Work under direction of the Lead Technician (or other Team Members) who is responsible for managing the job site/project.
- Assist with ceiling grid and tile installation
- Transport materials and equipment throughout the job site
- Perform other assigned tasks to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
- Follow all Company, Federal, State, and local safety guidelines.
- Responsible for getting him/herself to the jobsite on time.
- Productively complete work safely, efficiently, and with high quality.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as outlined in company handbook/other literature.
- Proper care and maintenance of company equipment (i.e., safety equipment, hand tools, lifts etc.)
- Effectively manage time and complete all designated work within the specified time.
- Exercise reasonable judgment in determining means and methods to safely produce a quality product.
- Work in a team and coordinate work functions with fellow workers.
- Work as a self-motivated team player.
On the Job Training Provided:
- OSHA 10 Training
- Other training required to perform work safely.
- Work while wearing Personal Protective Equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, etc).
- Perform heavy physical labor and manual dexterity, including bending, crawling, kneeling, stooping, climbing, twisting, reaching, carrying, and lifting objects weighing up to 50lbs.
"*" indicates required fields