Safely coordinate, schedule, plan, and assign work duties for painters at multiple project sites. Determine sequences of painting operations and methods to be used and inspect work to be completed in compliance with blueprints, specifications, and instructions in order to maintain the project schedule and project budget.
- Inspects work in progress and upon completion for adherence to trade standards and observance of safety regulations and practices.
- Consistently monitors painting work activities to ensure each painter is performing his/her work in accordance with the highest industry safety standards and with the most productive means possible.
- Reviews project plans, specifications, addendums, and alternates to determine the exact scope of work required to complete the project safely and successfully on time and within budget.
- Accurately predict work completed and remaining work to complete on a percent complete basis.
- Proven track record in managing multiple high-level projects from start to finish with a successful completion.
- Demonstrates Leadership qualities to all employees, subcontractors, and/or vendors always.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensuring every employee is working safely and wearing the required personal protective equipment and that all work is being performed according to ACE Corp and OSHA standards.
- Accurately reporting project percent completes by job phase code on a weekly basis or as needed to reflect current work-in-progress results.
- Ensuring all equipment is accounted for and is maintained and cleaned for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in a safe operating condition.
- Successfully completing projects on time, within budget, and most importantly without sacrificing safety!
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with Clients, Employees, and Vendors
- Ensure all employees are trained or have received proper training before using any equipment and ensure the proper training/certificates are available onsite if required.
- Updating the Jobsite respiratory protection program (RPP) as needed and ensuring every employee has received job site-specific training and all employee records are up-to-date in the RRP.
- Grab & Go knowledge along with direction and instruction for the team.
- The hazards and necessary safety precautions related to the work.
- Rules, laws, ordinances, and codes relevant to the construction/painting industry
- Standardized commercial painting application methods.
- Commercial painting practices and processes of the painting trade; paints, varnishes, lacquers, urethanes, enamels, epoxies, paint removers, and related materials, and their properties and applications.
- Supervisory and leadership practices and principles necessary to safely and successfully complete projects on time and on budget.
- All types of project documentation including plans, specifications, addendums, SKs, ASI, and can comprehend and understand these documents to determine the exact scope of work or changes to the scope of work.
- Different types of staging, scaffolding, ladders, and man/boom lifts and the required safety precautions associated with operating each type.
Training/ Medical Clearance & Requirements:
- Must take post-offer physical
- Must take a Pulmonary Function Test
- OSHA 10 & 30 training
- Leadership Training
- Yearly training
- Must have 5 years of Supervisory experience in the industry
What we Offer:
- Employer-Sponsored Medical
- Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability plans
- Paid Life Insurance Plan
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Mon-Fri Work Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
"*" indicates required fields