ACE Painting was created with a paintbrush and a dream amongst 3 college students. Established in 2001, ACE Painting has grown into the largest commercial painting company in New England. Currently working on all-size projects in Maine.
- Must have a minimum of one year’s experience in Construction Project Management
- The Project Manager controls the time, cost, and quality of the project. They are to plan and coordinate all aspects including scheduling ACE employees or securing sub-contractors to ensure the timely completion of each project. Maintaining an exceptional relationship with all General contractors and owners to secure future business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Personalities
- Ensure and enforce that every employee is wearing their personal protective equipment as required by company policies and by OSHA.
- Promote a safety-first attitude among all employees.
- Adapt to changing work priorities/working environments; communicating with diverse groups; setting priorities; building collaborative relationships; decision making; meeting schedules and deadlines; working with frequent interruptions and complying with OSHA regulations.
- Schedule several activities and attend meetings, and/or events.
- Flexibility to work with others in a wide variety of circumstances.
- Problem-solve, analyzing issues, and create and execute action plans necessary to successfully complete work safely, on time, and on budget.
- Plan, layout, assign, and direct the work of others
- Communicate effectively with superiors and subordinates to understand and execute oral and written instructions and to interpret plans and specifications.
- Make estimates for materials and time required to do change order work and timely procurement of extra work documentation.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with Clients, Employees, and Vendors.
- Advisory and leadership practices and principles necessary to safely and successfully complete projects on time and on budget.
- All types of project documentation including plans, specifications, addendums, SKs, and ASI and can comprehend and understand these documents to determine the exact scope of work or changes to the scope of work.
What we Offer:
- Employer-Sponsored Medical
- Employer Paid Short-Term/Long Term Disability plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Plan
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Mon-Fri work schedules
- Competitive Wages – Salary plus bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Painting Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
"*" indicates required fields